Monday, November 23, 2009

- Pink Glove Dance


Ooh, today was awesome! Liliana and her crew showed up and followed me around like I was a celebrity! You should have seen the folks in the waiting rooms - wish we could have taken video of their faces, but you know...confidentiality and all that stuff....oh, well.

Anyways, it was pretty fun! The patients and staff couldn't quite figure out what was going down; they figured I actually *was* a celebrity, so they kept trying to guess who I was. I told a couple of people I was Julia Roberts with a face transplant, but just between you and me, I don't think they quite bought it.

Oh, ya, I had my chemo too. But more about that tomorrow. Ha! Gotcha coming back every day, now, right? Admit it, you are HOOKED on my priceless little SOAP OPERA-A-A-A here in bloggy land, and there's absolutely nothing you can do about it.

And incidentally, I'm hooked, too. Hooked on you. Hooked on your encouragement, your love, your support, your good wishes, your absolute amazingness at emailing me when I'm down (and also when I'm up)....shall I go on?

Anyways, MY Soap Opera only has GOOD stuff. No extra-maritals, no melodrama (ok, maybe a bit), no  guns, no people washing up on desert islands and being written off the show, no nasty....and best of all, ya wanna know what my Soap Opera is called?  (scroll down)





(scroll down more)






(still more)






Ready for it? Are you sure?




"The Young and the Breastless".








I said, "The Young and the Breastless"!! Ha!




















Okay, but I'm serious about you having to come back tomorrow. I have to go rest and I've already been on this computer for, like, three hours. Snapshot version of chemo today is: it went well, I was at peace - amazingly. 

It's really cuz I love being the center of attention (no surprises there, eh?) so I had a blast with Liliana and her crew of 3 (sound, camera, her personal assistant). It totally distracted me from the chemo.

No side effects so far (really?) Ya, I'm normal so far. No puking or excessive fatigue. Give it a few days and then maybe KAPOW! But fine for now.

Full report tomorrow by 5 pm, I promise. Pictures. Details. MORE WIG PICS (NEW)!! Be here. Don't miss it. 

In the meantime, YOU HAVE TO WATCH THIS VIDEO!! It's priceless! My pal Ruth sent it to me.

A bientot! Till tomorrow!

Love to you all,

Wendy



7 comments:

  1. Love your spirit Wendy. You are the one amazing all of us. You are definitely fighting the good fight. I'm so proud of you. I'm so happy today went so well for you. I'm even happier to hear that you are feeling fine too. Just a little piece of advice, do listen to your body and rest when it's telling you to rest. Sleep tight girl and sweet dreams. zzzzzzz

    Wendy G.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am the biggest FAN of Wendy and I just had my second on camera meeting with her. I adore her intelligent way she connects with people like me and with the world out there ready to heare, listen and respond.
    She is my hero for today and forever.
    So stay tune to Wendy Blog series!
    It can only get better!
    She knows and I promise.
    Liliana
    the director and producer of
    the feature documentary
    BEAUTY and the BREAST

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi again Wendy, Is so good you have so many wonderful people around you..Thinking about you and always wishing you the best.
    Warm regards,
    Carl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, lucky you, Camera, Action! Introducing Wendy...

    Maybe you will be on The Passionate eye or W5 or Dateline. And the winner of the "85th Oscar" is......Wendy Farha.

    God Bless you and may your weeks with Chemo, go fast, easy and with least possible
    side effects.

    Know that we are thinking of you and read your Blog daily. It's been fun going along this road with you, you make me laugh, cry and laugh again. That's good! It means we're human.

    Love you and know that the Lord is nearby holding your hand each and every step,

    Eleanor Croll

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Young and the Restless is my soap Opera too...

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Young and the Breastless.......... hahahahahahahaha! Too funny! My laugh of the day!

    LG

    ReplyDelete