Sunday, December 6, 2009

- The Power of Facebook

A good laugh for ya! Pop culture at its best (or worst?)



Here's what the groom had to say about this!

"This was just done to be funny - we really don't Facebook THAT often :).

I have a lot of family scattered around the country and we all use Facebook a lot to keep in touch. So when Tracy and I were engaged, most of my family found out via Facebook because we updated our statuses.

I surprised not only my guests, but also Tracy by pulling out my phone and posting on Facebook and Twitter from the altar during out wedding.

I had her phone ready in my pocket, so when she asked for it I could hand it to her. No one knew about this except the minister, and myself."

Well, you go, dude! Have a good week, folks,

Love, Wendy


 

3 comments:

  1. Hello Wendy,

    Your blog is so addictive. Thanks for showing your spirit and sharing your thoughts so freely. My sister in Montreal gave me the link to your blog a couple days ago and it's great reading.

    By the way - I had put off my mammogram because I missed my scheduled appointment and didn't bother to re-book it. But now I am definitely re-booking first thing Monday.

    I don't know whether to laugh or cry reading your Blog - (the Young and the Breastless! ha!) but keep it up - and all the best to you in your journey.

    Thanks for the inspiration,

    D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wendy, I read quite a few of your true living stories and I can't admire you enough for your courage and your writing abilities.

    I am a true believer in God and He will give you all the strength you need to get through this long session of getting better.

    As for your wigs you look quite good in them. Love that one with the long curls.

    Keep well and God bless.

    M.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Wendy,

    Your spirit and bravery, believe it or not, help me as I struggle with my life problems; when I get to anxious or down, I think of you and how you handle your struggles, so, I thank you.

    It seems like you have wonderful support around you, I am glad for you.

    Take care of you,

    M.

    ReplyDelete