Tuesday, August 3, 2010

- The Radiation Resort

Well, dah-lings, life continues to be simply grand, here at the Radiation Resort. I feel like sending all of you a postcard saying "Wish You Were Here!!!" but there are simply not enough hours in the day for me to do that. So you'll just have to keep reading my bloggy-blog here!


















Here I am, dah-lings! I'm enjoying the "suntanning bed", and as you can all see, I haven't forgotten my suntan lotion and my sunglasses. Why, who would ever visit a Radiation Resort without them?!?!?

As you can see, the staff is SO attentive! Aren't you jealous? I'm not sure how much I should be tipping them, so if you've got any idea, please email me to let me know, won't you?
____________________________________________________

In other news, Timmy the Cat is still being his usual adorable self. But just in case you think he's...well, absolutely perfect, I thought I would show you pictures of one of his little snits he gets into every once in awhile.

It comes on rather suddenly, I'm afraid. One minute, he can be calm as can be, and then something rubs him the wrong way (usually, it's "yours truly" who rubs him the wrong way), and then he's in a snit. 

Here's how this one happened: he was perched on the ladder, being his happy little self....






















And then I probably tried to rub his little tummy, which was hanging down between where his front paws and his back paws were perched:


















Oh, oh - I recognize that expression!


















It's all downhill from here!!



















And when he begins turning his head sideways, he's REALLY annoyed!!! Ooh, watch out!!! Timmy on the warpath!!!


















What a little monster!!! But then, there are all his other moments when he's just his little adorable self...








































Guess I'll keep him!! Heheheh....
____________________________________________________

Well, I'm off to bed. Another busy day tomorrow at the Resort, so I must get my beauty sleep....















By the way, if you haven't signed up here to be one of my Blog followers, please do! I hear it can be a bit complicated, and unfortunately, I have no idea how it's done, so I can't help you out . . . but "give it a go", as they say in England!!

Night all,


Love, Wendy  xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Too funny - the suntan lotion etc........
    You are brilliant!
    Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaah so cute! :D

    Sorry I haven't dropped by your blog in a while - glad you're getting the royal treatment. Take care!

    ReplyDelete