Thursday, August 27, 2009

- Nothing Can Separate Us (I Belong)


Today, Thursday, August 27, 2009, at 7:30 am, I'll be meeting with my doctor at the Jewish General Hospital to discuss the treatment of my breast cancer.

The New Testament contains a verse which says: "Nothing can separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord."

And so because of this, I can walk into that hospital experiencing the complete and utterly joyous peace that comes from knowing Him. Hallelujah!

Listen to this song with me?


1 comment:

  1. Hey there...Love the Blog. I showed my husband, too. He thinks you are very gifted in writing:)

    You have a very refreshing outlook on everything. I have been thinking about you a lot. When is your doctor's appt?

    Miss you,

    Karen

    ReplyDelete